We are open and observing Covid-19 safety protocols recommended by the Provincial Health Officer, the College of Dental Surgeons of BC and WorkSafeBC. Our entire staff has received the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
Patient health and safety is our #1 priority, and we use personal protective equipment for all our staff to serve you in a safe and healthy environment.
If you have delayed any treatment plans or dental hygiene appointments due to COVID-19, contact our office to schedule your next appointment.
Dental patients are asked to:
- contact the dental office in advance of any visit and advise them if you are at all unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms, have had close contact or have been in isolation with a suspected case, or have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days
- complete a patient screening form in advance of your visit
- clean your hands
- limit your wait time in the office and/or wait outside the office if you are accompanying another person to the appointment
- observe physical distancing requirements in the dental office, before and after, treatment
- observe any other policies or procedures noted by your dental office
- wear a mask in the dental office until otherwise instructed by dental staff
We thank patients for their understanding and patience as our dental office has adapted to meet evolving public health policies.